- 1 What are the most valuable Star Wars toys?
- 2 What is the most expensive Star Wars collectible?
- 3 How much is a 1977 Darth Vader worth?
- 4 How much is a 1977 Darth Vader?
- 5 How much is Luke Skywalker lightsaber worth?
- 6 What’s the most expensive Star Wars memorabilia ever sold?
- 7 How much is a Star Wars action figure worth?
What are the most valuable Star Wars toys?
Most Valuable Star Wars Toys
- Star Wars Comic #1.
- Lego Millennium Falcon.
- Luke Skywalker With Double-Telescoping Lightsaber (1978)
- Vinyl Cape Jawa.
- Darth Vader With Telescoping Lightsaber.
- Brazilian Glasslite Vlix Figure (1988)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi With Double-Telescoping Lightsaber (1977)
- Rocket Launcher Boba Fett.
What is the rarest Star Wars toy?
The rarest Star Wars collectibles this side of the galaxy
- LEGO Chrome-Plated C-3PO minifig. Photo: eBay/brickohaulic.
- LEGO Millennium Falcon.
- Star Wars Jawa.
- Star Wars Small Head Han Solo.
- Star Wars 1977 Comic 35-Cent Variant.
- Special Action Figure Sets – Bespin.
- Double Telescoping Luke Skywalker.
- Vlix Action Figure.
What is the most expensive Star Wars collectible?
1. George Lucas’ Episode IV Panavision Camera ($625,000) Far and away the most expensive piece of Star Wars memorabilia ever sold is the Panavision PR 35mm camera George Lucas used in filming A New Hope.
What Star War toys are worth money?
A Snaggletooth would be about #10 on this list:
- Boxed Vinyl Cape Jawa – $28,000. Photos: Rebelscum, Action Figure Resource, and the Star Wars Collectors Archive.
- Vlix – $45,430.
- Double Telescoping Darth Vader – $64,000.
- Double Telescoping Obi-Wan $76,000.
- Rocket Firing Boba Fett – $185,000.
How much is a 1977 Darth Vader worth?
Darth Vader (’77) – $6,500 Value Explanation: The 12-Back collection has several figures that had variations and that has increased their value tremendously. Darth Vader’s, just like Obi-Wan Kenobi’s, had the double-telescoping lightsaber but was changed before the release date.
How much are my Star Wars figures worth?
The average retail value for a common Star Wars action figure is $2 to $5. The average loose vintage figure is worth $10 to $20. Sealed Star Wars action figures produced between 1977 and 1985 are worth between $100 and $200, but some are worth up to $1,000, $10,000 or more.
How much is a 1977 Darth Vader?
Darth Vader (’77) – $6,500.
How much is Darth Vader worth?
|Packaged $850 back||Loose $35 back|
How much is Luke Skywalker lightsaber worth?
The lightsaber, a type of weapon used in the Star Wars films, is estimated to sell for up to $200,000 (£157,000).
What are 1977 Star Wars figures worth?
Sealed Star Wars action figures produced between 1977 and 1985 are worth between $100 and $200, but some are worth up to $1,000, $10,000 or more.
What’s the most expensive Star Wars memorabilia ever sold?
The sale made the droid the most expensive Star Wars memorabilia ever sold. A ‘Blaster’ used by Han Solo in the film Return of the Jedi sold at auction in New York for $550,000 (£415,000). The weapon was owned for more than 30 years by the film’s art director James Schoppe.
Why are Star Wars toys so expensive to buy?
Kenner didn’t want to lose out on sales and, more importantly, disappoint children, so they came up with a promise of toys in the new year with the purchase of a certificate package. Nostalgia is high for this one, and to find one complete and in good condition hikes up the price.
How much is a Star Wars action figure worth?
The United States never officially received any of the unfortunately named action figures which set the stage for a big jump in value. Sure enough, today the market value of this figure, packaged and in mint condition is said to be $1,000.
What are the rarest Star Wars toys ever made?
At least not outside of Brazil. Vlix was intended to be part of the second wave of figures dedicated to the Droids animated series, but the line was canceled before it appeared. Despite this, Vlix was produced by Brazilian distributor Glassite, making him one of the rarest and most sought after toys no one has ever heard of.